On 08 November 2017, Dr. Alex Mardapittas, Powerstar CEO, delivered a short and informative webinar that provided attendees with an insight into how energy storage is set to play an increasingly vital role in contributing to the UK’s energy goals, including how it could be key in revolutionising the transport habits of the nation as the UK progresses towards much greater use of electric vehicles (EV).
We recently invested in a new webinar platform to make our online events more streamlined and user friendly, and so far we have received fantastic feedback about the switch.
Following the success of the event, the recording is now available for a limited time for you to watch on demand. Simply complete the short form at the bottom of this page to access the recording at any time.
Visit our events page to make sure you don’t miss any of our upcoming energy events.
Why watch the recording?
This webinar enables viewers to:
- Explore the current limitations of the energy network and the constraints placed on the EV market
- Learn about the future of the grid in a low carbon economy
- Discover the latest systems that can provide a viable solution to the constricted EV market
- Learn about how the government’s 2040 plan can be achieved with the support of innovation
- Understand the benefits that a bespoke engineered energy storage and EV charging solution can provide to a business above and beyond viable vehicle charging
To access the recording please complete the short form below.