On 22 August 2017, Russ Pemberton, Powerstar Sales Manager, delivered a short and informative webinar that provided an insight into low voltage (LV) optimisation, focusing on the benefits of variable, or ‘ electronic-dynamic’, voltage optimisation as a solution to reduce energy consumption levels and provide a constant output, even to unstable profiles.
Following the success of this event, we have now made the recording available for a limited time for everyone to watch on demand. Simply complete the short form at the bottom of this page to access the recording.
For more energy events, visit our events page to make sure you don’t miss anything.
Why watch the recording?
This webinar covered the following aspects:
- Understand the cost benefits of implementing variable voltage optimisation technologies
- Learn which site profile is best suited to variable voltage optimisation
- Discover Powerstar’s concept to completion approach for every solution
- Receive insight into the Powerstar MAX patented design and the additional savings achieved through negative power (back EMF)
- Explore real life applications, actual savings obtained, and independent verification studies on variable voltage optimisation
- Question and engage in conversation with an industry expert from anywhere with an internet connection
To access the recording please complete the short form below.