Our core company values represent a set of standards which are embraced and delivered at all levels of the business. These values are a fundamental part of ensuring long term success as an energy management company. Through our vision & values, which are integrated throughout all business plans and strategies we are able to offer innovation, quality, flexibility and a customer-centric approach which allows us to adapt to effectively offer solutions to any challenges our clients face.
We understand that the strength of our company lies in the strength of our people. We believe in empowering our people and challenging them to reach new heights by nurturing a collaborative and mutually supportive environment that builds a rewarding long term career for all employees, as well as delivering a better value proposition to our suppliers and customers.
Powerstar is a Technology provider of engineered solutions. We specialise in delivering turn-key smart energy solutions, from concept through to design and manufacture, our high quality products are bespoke to meet our individual client requirements and specification.
We keep customer needs and satisfaction at the heart of our business and we are committed to listening and responding positively to their needs. This results in us being able to not simply meet their expectations, but exceed them due to having a thorough understanding of their individual requirements.
The environment we operate in never stands still, so why would we? We pride ourselves on prioritising innovation and constantly developing and improving our portfolio of products and services to meet customer needs and find innovative solutions to new challenges the evolving market presents.
As a manufacturer we accept responsibility for how our actions affect the environment, we and strive to operate in a sustainable manner. From monitoring and reporting on the energy efficiency performance of our facilities, to how we engage with suppliers and our customers, sustainability is considered at every step.
1. Wellbeing – look after yourself and look after each other.
2. Respect – exhibit and maintain professional integrity, ethical behaviour, and respect at all times.
3. WOW customers – always aim to surpass expectations and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
4. Operational excellence – continually seek excellence that is underpinned by established procedures and evidences through recognised accreditations.
5. Empower – inspire and encourage creativity. Support a learning environment where people feel confident sharing knowledge and best practice.
6. Collaboration – cultivate an environment where interdepartmental teamwork is promoted and rewarded, allowing shared goals to be attained and creating productive superheroes.
7. Green golden rule – our path to achieving long term sustainability.
Powerstar, manufacturer of leading smart energy solutions, has invested half a million pounds in a purpose-built ‘Innovation Laboratory’ situated at the company’s head office and manufacturing facility in Sheffield. As part of the company’s commitment to innovation and engineering excellence, this investment will assist Powerstar in delivering its bespoke solutions to clients, by allowing Powerstar’s...