This savings summary is for the Powerstar installation at Scott Clinic. Energy consumption data for the site was provided via the electrical energy provider in the form of ½ hour consumption spreadsheets. The average consumption data was calculated for each ½ hour period both pre & post installation this was then summed with the difference in the averages being taken as the savings.
“Powerstar voltage optimisation has shown that significant savings can be achieved without compromising the operations of the hospital.” Mark O’Grady, Managing Director, MITIE Engineering (North) Ltd. Facilities Management company for NHS.
- 28 Day Prior Energy Consumption 31,467
- 28 Day Post Energy Consumption 27,511
- Saving (28 days) 3,956
- Saving Per day (kWH) 141.3
- kWh Saving per annum (overall) (365 days per annum) 51,573
- Saving £5,466.76
- % Savings Total Energy Consumption 12.680%
- % savings on Eligible Energy 18.926%