KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. It currently employs over 174,000 people internationally.
KPMG Cyprus have more than 750 professionals in 6 locations working to deliver value and provide their clients with the highest-quality service.
KPMG Cyprus, following the corporate social responsibility (CSR) guidelines of KPMG international, are continuously educating and supporting people in making sustainable decisions and adopting responsible consumption practices both at work and at home.
This approach led them to look at ways of reducing their own electricity consumption and lowering their carbon footprint.
With successful installations providing above guaranteed savings, KPMG have installed Powerstar voltage optimisation at 3 sites across Cyprus.
- Unit size: 144kVA
- Guaranteed kW savings: 8.9%
- Actual kW savings: 12.5%
- Annual CO2 reduction: 20.5 tonnes
- Annual consumption saving: 20,121kWh
- Unit size: 288kVA
- Guaranteed kW savings: 6.1%
- Actual kW savings: 8.3%
- Annual CO2 reduction: 29.4 tonnes
- Annual consumption saving: 29,835kWh
- Unit size: 453kVA
- Guaranteed kW savings: 7.9%
- Actual kW savings: 10.39%
- Annual CO2 reduction: 86.9 tonnes
- Annual consumption saving: 85,353kWh